- Leaving Cert/LCVP/LCA or equivalent
- FETAC/QQI Level 4 qualifications
- Mature applicants welcome (Over 23)
- Suitability of all applicants will be determined at interview
Check for additional specific requirements on courses
Talk to your guidance counsellor or call to the college for a chat or fill in the form on the Contact Us Page.
There is no application fee all applications are made by following the applications links on www.ccfe.ie. Following applications an interview will be arranged. In 2010, the budget introduced a €200 PLC Government Levy. The following categories of participant are exempt from paying the levy:
- Full medical card holders in their own right and their dependent children
- Those who are awarded a student grant through SUSI
- Those in receipt of the Back to Education Allowance
- Those in receipt of Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS ) allowances.
- Documentation must be provided to college office to avail of any exemptions
There is a €90 Student Services fee for all programmes. On specific programmes there are additional charges for art/craft materials, uniform, Occupational First Aid training and Manual Handling training. FETAC/QQI examination fees must also be paid, subject to exemptions. Please see FEES on homepage.