- Leaving Cert/LCVP/LCA or equivalent
- FETAC/QQI Level 4 qualifications
- Mature applicants welcome (Over 23)
- Suitability of all applicants will be determined at interview
Check for additional specific requirements on courses
Talk to your guidance counsellor or call to the college for a chat or fill in the form on the Contact Us Page.
There is a €50.00 online application fee, (non-refundable) which must be submitted at time of application to CCFE. Following this an interview will be arranged. In 2010, the budget introduced a €200 PLC Government Levy. The following categories of participant are exempt from paying the levy:
- Full medical card holders in their own right and their dependent children
- Those who are awarded a student grant through SUSI
- Those in receipt of the Back to Education Allowance
- Those in receipt of Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS ) allowances.
- Documentation must be provided to college office to avail of any exemptions
There is a €90 Student Services fee for all programmes. On specific programmes there are additional charges for art/craft materials, uniform, Occupational First Aid training and Manual Handling training. FETAC/QQI examination fees must also be paid, subject to exemptions. Please see FEES on homepage.